RE: PDF problem

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:23:28 -0500

It's probably a dead loss, but there are a couple of tricks worth
trying.  First and simplest, try using narrator. Turkey though it is,
it's read at least one file JFW couldn't handle.  Then there's the
technique I used to use before Reader became accessible--just copy the
whole thing into the clipboard and dump it into Word.  It may not be a
thing of beauty, but that'll work, if anything will.

Know though, If you have an image, your only alternative will be to scan
and reconvert.

Ted