Re: PDF again

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:49:40 -0700

Hi John,
I think that what your below message said is that if I just put my cursor on
the link in this email, and then hit the context menu key, third key to the
right of the spacebar, I should be able to save it to a target or perform
other actions. But, when I do this, my menu says:
Copy unavailable
Save picture as ... unavailable
Save background as ... unavailable
Select all

There is no save to target, available or unavailable.

If I actually enter on the link and wait for the page to open, then do an
alt f, my choices are:
New submenu
Open
Edit unavailable
Save unavailable
Save as ... unavailable
Page setup ...
Print ...
Print preview ... unavailable
Send submenu
Import and export ...
Properties
Work offline
Close

In the send submenu, my choices are:
Page by e-mail
Link by e-mail
Shortcut to desktop

This looks like the closest option. So I'll try it out.

Thanks,
TerriLynne Pomeroy
Student Advisor
Blind and Visually Impaired Students of Utah
www.bvisu.org

http://www.wcommerce.com/Agave/agavedescript.PDF#search='Agave%20Nectar
You wrote:
when you get the focus on the link, press the "application key"  and down
arrow to "save target as" and press enter.  the link should be placed on
your desk top.  then try opening the item on your desktop.  assuming you
have the adobe reader you should be able to read it. I was able to enter on
the link and the link opened in my adobe program, so maybe your settings for
adobe are different than mine. I was also able to do as noted above, and
save the target to my desktop and then open the PDF document from there.