Outlook will not shut up

  • From: "Mark F" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:01:59 -0400

I'm using XP Pro with Jaws 5.0.844..  There are 2 accounts set up in
Outlook.  When I start downloading my messages, Jaws keeps on saying the
title fields, of one of the messages.  No matter  how many times the control
key is hit, it goes on and on.  It makes the energy bunny tired listening.
Even if I change speech to say nothing, it stills says "not read."
Any fixes?

Mark