Re: Outlook express problems

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:49:32 -0500

you have the preview pain turned on,  get rid of it. hit alt+v for view,
then arrow to layout, hit enter on that and tab through until you hear, show
preview, or something similar and uncheck that, then go to apply or OK, what
ever it, you don't want that preview pain there, once that's done, the
address book will be there when you tab.