Re: Outlook Web Mail

  • From: Jacob <dx@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:17:39 +0200

I don't think there is an easy way to make the Exchange/Outlook webmail
accesible. In my job we have a Exchangeserver and I found out that the
webmial is more accesible if you use the basic login. The default premium
login is unusable. Isn't it posible for you to setup Outlook for your mail
so that you don't have to use webmail? I use Outlook and connect to the
server via VPN. Then its posible to connect to the the Exchangeserver every
where.

OZ0TE Jacob
Skype-ID: Jacob-DK