Re: Outlook Express blues

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:10:56 -0800

Here is a solution for you, actually two solutions. If you are using the classic menu, and OE is on your desktop, focus on it but don't open it. when you have it highlighted, hit alt enter and while in properties, maximize the window.
Second solution, and here is one i use. There is a program called autosizer on the jfwlite home page. download it and install it. Then, it will maximize forever, all those windows you want maximized, like new message, so you can type as much as you want and it reads it all back if you want etc. If you want more help with autosizer let me know. I really like the program, and it's free of course. Try it. Hope this helps.
Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>