RE: Outlook Express, MS Support & Jaws

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:41:53 -0400

This issue can occur if the Wab32.dll file is damaged.  This is in the
dir:
C:\program files\common files\system

I'll try to email you a replacement one from work, but we have so much
anti-viral security it may arrive, but it may have a funny file
extension that you will need to rename away before closing outlook
express, and then replacing the corrupt version with this one.

I think it can also happen if your .wab file itself is corrupt, that's
down in your c:\documents and settings dir somewhere, so if this doesn't
do it, search for it and delete it.

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange