Re: Open Office with Jaws

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:20:49 -0400

I don't have any personal experience with it, but I know you have to install
the java accessibility bridge to even get it work at all with Jaws.  Ther is
a section in the jaws help, do a search on java then read java - what's new.
Even then, you might be able to access it, but all of the features you have
available to you with the Microsoft office programs come from how the jaws
scripts interface with the programs and you wouldn't have that with open
office.
Debbie