Open Book 9 Question

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Help" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:40:37 -0700

Hi,   I am trying to scan documents with a Xerox 7600 flatbed scanner and the
Open Book 9 Demo.
I keep getting the dialogue that the document is not recognized.  Likewise I
get the same message with Buckscan mode.  In both cases, my sighted wife tells
me that there is a clear image of the items on the monitor after the scans.

Any ideas?  Should I call FS or Xerox first on Monday?  Thanks, Mitch
Quote: "The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing." -

Dizzy Dean

, after getting hit in the head during the

1934 World Series.