Re: One more Windows Update question

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:09:48 -0500

What you update besides security depends on the computer you use and how you
use it.  I have had no serious problems with windows update and jaws other
than one and that was on a computer, one of the security updates caused the
desktop items not to read so we had to remove it.  I had one serious issue
with my wireless network when I attempted to apply the wireless update.  I
removed it and all was well again.  I don't use .net so did not update that.
I updated audio drivers in fact, for some computers, this is required after
you install sp1 on xp.