Re: One AT Professional's Opinion RE: FS Vs. GW Micro

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:34:54 -0400

All I'll say is that I agree wholeheartedly with Ray's statements.
Email: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx or truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
WLM: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: msd4283
Yahoo: msdriesnega
Skype: markdriesenga
Twitter: www.twitter.com/truthobjective
Live Journal: truthobjective.livejournal.com
Personal Myspace: www.myspace.com/truthobjective