Re: Off topic. About windows

  • From: "Weinstone Smith" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:58:24 -0700

Jouie, in the run dialog box, please type the following lines:

control userpasswords2

and press enter.  In the User tab page, look for the  check box that says,
"User's must enter a user name and password to use this computer check box".
Uncheck the check box and press tab key once.  In the lists of available
accounts,  select the accounts you want to use as your default account every
you will going to restart your pc.  Once you are done, click apply and ok
button to exit.

Hope This helps