Re: OT- I lost my scanner

  • From: Aymeric Vildieu <aymericv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:31:33 +0200

Hi sandi :))
I doubt adshield or spybot hav e anything to do with it. it seems then that
your computer does not detect the scanner. it might more have to do with a
drivers' issue...
Did you install them correctly? what drivers did yu install? did you
install those that were provided with the scanner? Or did you download them
from the internet?
it's better I think to use those who are provided on the cd with the scanner.
It would be interesting to see if you still have your drivers in or maybe
to find someone who would help to you reinstall your scanner for you :))
Hope this helps.. I doubt it though but who knos? I'm not an expert,...
Just an user