OE reads blank

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:59:12 -0500

When using O.E. 6 with XP Home and JAWS 4.5, I find that the program does
it's job when I am typing. However, when I go back to read what I have typed
in a message, there are fairly large blocks of print where only "blank" is
read, totally blocking out what is typed there. Any ideas on how I can get
every word typed in a message to read? Seems like something else is covering
that portion that is unread.
Thanks very much.