Re: O.E. delete folder

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 13:40:07 -0700

that's cute to learn about. I've been using windows, including OE, since
before I needed Jaws, so I've only slowly become aware of the very existence
of context menus, not to mention their frequent helpfulness. It's never even
occurred to me to pop up that menu in a program I'm familiar with and which
I have no problem navigating. Thanks for the reminder. I know just enough
about that menu now to be disappointed when I hold my breath and see if it
will allow me to access something like the totally blank face of the new
AdAware. Of course it doesn't. But that shows I've at least become intrigued
by it!