OE address book revisited

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:30:27 -0700

Okay, so sorry, but I accidentally deleted all my messages on using the OE
address book. And I can't figure out how to add someone to the address book
who hasn't written to me at my OE address. What JAWS keystrokes would I use
in order to get to the place to add new people to my address book? All I see
is how to add the sender of a message.

TIA,

TerriLynne