RE: Newspaper colums

  • From: "Angie" <mawmaw0324@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:43:22 -0400

Hi Ann,

What I am trying to do is actually place text in colum two. I do not have
enough text in colum one to fill the page, but I need to put more text in
the second colum. I can not get it to go over there no matter what I try.
Thank you for your help.
I do remember there is a shortcut for jaws to go over into colum two, but
can not find it anywhere! Right now it is a blank colum, but I have to add
text to it.

Thank you for any help you could provide!
Angie