New member Welcome email

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 07:27:25 -0700

Hi All,

In the Email welcoming me as a new member there is a link that you are
supposed to go to for formatting instructions.  This is the message I get
when I click on the link given.

jfw mailing list

Page Not Found frame
Page Not Found

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may
not exist due to the following reasons:

list of 3 items
1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or
incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web
site using
FTP client software or web design software,
click here for FTP Upload Information.
2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please
re-enter the URL and try again.
3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please
contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.
list end

Page Not Found frame end

What or where should I go for formatting directions?

Mike