Networking

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:21:59 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Please forgive me for this not being jaws related. But I have asked a few
people this question, and no one can seem to give me a answer.
I have recently networked 2 computers at home. I have a wireless router,
with a built in firewall that is connected directly to my computer. and I
have another computer connected to the router by a Ethernet cable. Both
computers are running Home XP, AVG Home anti virus, and the windows firewall
is activated. Both computers have Google set to be the home page for the
internet. Here is the problem. On the computer that is hooked up to the
router by the Ethernet cable, it is having a problem with the memory of the
Google word searches. For an example, I can put the forms mode on in the
edit field, and type in a search term, and press enter, and it will go to
the result page. but when I exit the result page and go back to the edit
field and put the forms mode on again, and arrow down, the previous word
searches are not there.

Again please bare with me on the question. and if anyone has any incite on
this one, please respond.
or send me a reply at, HYPERLINK
"mailto:bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx"bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Take care all,