NeedScriptTestersForFreeMusicSoftware

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:33:27 -0600

I'm looking for people to test a new set of scripts that I've developed for a
free MP3 and audio player that was written specifically to help people to
learn music by ear.
It allows you to make changes on the fly while the music is playing. You can
change the pitch, slow down or speed up the music without changing the pitch,
and set up a repeating loop. It has a multiband equalizer that is totally
accessible with the scripts. It has play, stop, pause, fast forward, rewind,
skip, volume adjust and balance adjust.
The software is called Guitar and Drum Trainer 2, and despite its name it works
with any MP3 or wav file regardless of which instruments or vocals are recorded.
You can download it at:
http://www.sofotex.com/Guitar-and-Drum-Trainer-2-download_L22894.html

You'll need the free scripts to make it work well with Jaws. If you'd like to
try the scripts out, contact me at:

dschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dean Schmidt