Need input on a web site

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 21:53:35 -0600

Hi listers,

I am trying to enter a user name and password on a site so I can listen to my beloved Washington State Cougars. As near as I can tell, there is Java involved, and I am unable to get forms mode to do anything. The site is http://all-access.cstv.com/cstv/player/player.html?code=wast&sport=m-baskbl&category=live&media=48099 and I would really appreciate if anyone can enlighten me as to how I can get logged in. I've tried with Jaws 8.0 and 8.0.2174, and also Firefox.

Thanks,
Norma