RE: Need info on Ipod with JFW 6.0

  • From: "KStarrett" <kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:47:21 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Anapod is great and I highly recommend purchasing it.

The fact is that if you are patient -- and can get a bit of sighted help --
it's possible to make Itunes work somewhat. You'll have to use the jaws
cursor almost exclusively and some work with the graphics labeler is a must.

I use Itunes to import tracks and anapod to manage them once they've been
converted.

If you have particular questions feel free to contact me off-list.

Kimberly
kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx