Re: Navigating Through a Song in iTunes 8

  • From: "ann medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:52:50 -0400

Hi Chris,
I don't know scripting but I plan to learn very shortly.
I am unsure about what you are trying to accomplish but I think you want to
silence Jaws while navigating tune.
Maybe pass your keystroke script  to iTunes, then pass script to mute jaws,
navigate song, return Jaws speech after navigating.
this link is to mute jaws.
http://www.jaws-users.com/text/JAWS/KeystrokeToMuteJAWS.html
Tell  me if I am totally off base.
Ann