Muting Jaws on the fly

  • From: "Rob" <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:01:51 -0500

I dont know if this has been answered or not, so here is my solution.

1 press insert+0
2 press ctrl+shift+D to open default scripts
3 press ctrl+L to open list of scripts
4 type the letters M U to get to mute synthesizer and enter on it
5 press ctrl+D
tab to atach to key and check it if its not already checked.
tab down to where it asks you to enter a hotkey, and press the hot key of your choice.
I use ctrl+grov
grov  its located above the tab key and to the left of the 1.
6 tab to OK press enter
7 save the settings with ctrl+S
8 press alt+F4 to exit.

I hope this helps you!

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-337-3134
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"
Alternative archives located at: