Re: Music software

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 12:53:40 -0400

     Chris!  I realize that it may be impractical for you to join a specific
list just to get a question answered but I suggest that your question would
do much better on the midi-mag list where blind musicians discuss these
things every day.  To join send an email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put in the body of the message the line "subscribe midi-mag Chris
Gilland".
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software, www.chirpingbat.com