Re: Music Download Software and Spyware... was Re: JAWS with limewire

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:37:46 -0700

Hi,
It's been some time since I used Pest Patrol, but my recollection is that it can be used with speech effectively with JAWS, though you may need to do some "mousing around" with the JAWS cursor. It did a really good job of getting rid of spyware/adware/malware that Spybot and Adaware just couldn't kill.
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>