RE: More Details About Checking www.att.yahoo.com

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:10:29 -0600

Hi,
I have no idea what happened to  Internet Explorer but several months ago it
began to be a royal pain to use. I went to Firefox and have found it to be
far more reliable and a whole lot faster. JAWS and Firefox work *very* well
together and I have had blamed few JAWS lock ups since. I use 9 for off line
work and 10 for on-line things.
Someday FS will get JAWS 10 fixed so it won't lock up in Microbloat Outlook
when you reply to more than about 5 or so emails.
This will probably be JAWS 14 or so. (LOL)
Cy, The
Anasazi