Re: Mobile Facebook, Friends How to Delete ones you don't want?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:24:03 -0400

At 03:28 PM 6/10/2009, you wrote:
boy chris your  a real smart ass arent you
Hi Dennis. I try. You might have noticed that I pointed her to the exact answer she was looking for on the FAQ page for Facebook Mobile. I'm sorry, should I have copied and pasted the text into the body of my post as well? Ok, here it is: "How Can I Remove a Friend? In order to remove a friend, please navigate to that person's profile and click on the 'Remove Friend' link located below the 'Wall' link."

and, here's some Jaws-specific content for people who don't know how to find that "remove friend" link: The following instructions assume you have first logged into Facebook Mobile, and then navigated to the profile of the friend you want to remove. Once their profile is displayed, look for the "remove friend" link and press ENTER on it, then find the "confirm" button and press ENTER again. If this is tricky for you: 1. Press control+f for Jaws Find, type remove in the box, and press enter. Press ENTER again to activate the link you just landed on. Facebook will ask you to confirm the removal of the friend. Find the confirm button; I usually hit the letter B repeatedly until I land on it, and press ENTER.

2. Or, press insert+F7 to bring up a list of all links on the current page, press the letter R once to jump to the Remove Friend link, and press enter. Press ENTER again to activate the link, B to find the confirm button, and ENTER again to activate it.

Chris

Alternative archives located at: