Microsoft debug report

  • From: "Fred Adams" <hamshack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jaws-users list" <jaws-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:03:17 -0500

I keep getting messages like the one below. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to turn it off.

Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs
to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve
Internet Explorer.  We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Debug Send Error Report Don't Send

Best wishes,

FRED W4HC