Microsoft Outlook

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:02:24 +0800

    Hiya List,

Since Jaws doesn't read messages I have replied too in Outlook Express Ive
decided to change to Microsoft Outlook as my main email client. I've managed to
import my email account settings but what I'd like to know is, If I import my
address book from Outlook Express will I lose all my addresses from Outlook
Express?, in other words does it just copy/import my addresses to Microsoft
Outlook?

Also in general is Microsoft Outlook a more Jaws friendly email client than
Outlook Express?

Thanks for any feedback here

Regards,

Jim from Oz