Messenger Plus! Live, any issues?

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:24:26 -0400

I'm running the Messenger Plus! Live add-on for Windows Live Messenger, and
while it's definitely accessible for the most part, the pop-up notifications
it generates (IE: to let you know how many emails you currently have in your
non-hotmail account) don't appear to be readable with JAWS (at least, not
JAWS 9(. I'm wondering if anyone else is using this add-on, and has found a
way to make JAWS read those particular notifications. If not, I can live
with it, but I'd prefer to find a workaround if possible. Thanks in advance
for any pointers.

James,
List Admin