Re: Messenger 8.5 Beta 2 released!

  • From: "Andy" <culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:22:46 -0700

Is Windows Live Writer Vistas version of Windows Mail?
culmerandy@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Author: Inside Windows Live Messenger:
    Subject: Messenger 8.5 Beta 2 released!

          posted by Jason

          Yes, it's that time again!    The Windows Live Messenger team is
proud to announce our Beta 2 release!  This beta is available in 35 languages -
that's a lot of IM's!

          Important Details:

            a.. Get Messenger 8.5 Beta 2 here
            b.. Send feedback here
            c.. Talk about it here
            d.. Get support here
          So... what's new in Messenger Beta 2?

          If you downloaded our Beta 1 build, you may not think that much has
changed.  While the look and feel is almost the same, we listened to your
feedback and fixed many of the top issues reported by our customers.  THANK YOU
to all of our beta testers who reported issues.

          For those of you who didn't download our Beta 1 build, you can see a
recap of what's new in Nicole's earlier post.

          What else is new around Windows Live?

          Windows Live Mail, Photo Gallery, Writer, Toolbar, and OneCare Family
Safety are also releasing betas today.

          What's the best way to get Windows Live?

          Starting today, you’ll be able to install the entire suite of these
downloadable Windows Live services at one time, from one place, instead of
going through separate installations for each service. Of course, if you don’t
want the entire suite, you can still get each application individually.

          You get the best experience that Windows Live has to offer when you
download the suite!  Visit http://get.live.com/wl/all to download it all today!

          ----

          If you have a comment on this post please comment! For other
questions/concerns/discussion topics/rants/raves/etc - please head over to the
Windows Live Messenger Newsgroup.

    View article...

    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:55 PM