Message status in Outlook 2002

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:59:37 -0700

Hi all,

How can I get Jaws to read the status of a message as I arrow down the list
of messages in my Inbox in Outlook 2002? What I want Jaws to say is "Read &
Replied to" or "Forwarded" as I arrow down the list. If I turn on the Jaws
cursor and read the line that contains a message I've replied to, the Jaws
cursor will read "Read & Replied to", but if I use the PC cursor, I don't
get this feedback. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Russell