Message format in Outlook Express

  • From: "Chandni" <chandni1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:35:23 +0100

Hi all,
can someone explain to me how Outlook express formats the line lengths? When
I go through an email I'm writing, sometimes if I read word by word with
ctrl right arrow I hear "space" after the end of a line, which I think means
that Outlook is set to begin new lines automatically, correct? When I review
my messages and add or delete words, the format seems to be messed up, with
lines as short as a few words. So I delete the "spaces" between the lines
and they get longer. But should I delete those, if they're placed there
automatically?

I also tried erasing all spaces so all lines appeared very long (hitting
ctrl right arrow gave me no more spaces). But after saving the mail it seems
that the text is re-formatted, or is it? I really find it hard to explain
this, I hope you guys can understand me. The bottomline is: how do I find
out with JAWS if lines are all of the same length? Or is there a command
that can tell Outlook to format the message? Any feedback would be highly
appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance

Fran - Italy