Magnifier settings window on start up

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:18:59 -0500

Hi listers,

I am running Jaws 6.0 on an XP SP2 machine.  When I start the PC, it starts
normally and Jaws comes up ok but then I get a window containing magnifier
settings.  The window looks something like this

Magnifier Settings
Magnification level: 3
Tracking
Follow mouse cursor
Follow keyboard focus
Follow text editing
Presentation
Invert colors
Start Minimized
Show Magnifier
Help Exit

I have looked for some check box or something to keep this window from
coming up, but I am stumped.  I hope someone can help me with this
issue.  It's no big deal to just close the window when it comes up, but I
try to keep the annoying things in my life down to a minimum, and this is
one of those things.  <smile>

Thanks,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx