MS-Word table to Excel

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:49:08 -0600

Hi folks,

Somewhere back in the cob-webs I seem to remember a way to convert a
ms-wordXP table to an Excel spread sheet.
I have been all over the menu structure in MS-wordXP and can't find a thing.
I am using JFW 8.final, WindowsXP-Pro and Office-XP-Pro.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, if I am hallucinating please
let me know

Larry
Are you a Mr.. or Mrs.. fixit? Do you like do it yourself projects? Do you
have questions about anything from tires to tile setting? From home
make-overs to hot-rods, we talk about it all.
Check us out at these-hands-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We have more fun than anything else.