Re: MSN messenger 6.2 and jaws 5.0

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:50:02 -0600

At 09:33 PM 2/21/2005, you wrote:

>jaws 5.0 isnt working good w/msn6.2. do u have any suggestions?

Yep? sure do.
Upgrade to Windows xp. It is the ***!!!only!!!*** way you will be able to
use MSN messenger 6.2 with JAWS. No ifs, ands, or buts, about it.  period,
end of discussion.
and if you're using JAWS 5, you should actually upgrade to JAWS 5.1 since
that's a free upgrade. That way you know for a fact that JAWS and msn 6.2
will be able to work together.
I can't give a more clear answer on this if I tried.