MSN e-mail

  • From: "Terri Wade" <Terri.Wade@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:50:47 -0500

Good Morning!
 I am helping a friend set-up e-mail on her MSN acct. We are using the =
MSN Premium browser/e-mail interface that was supplied with her DSL =
setup. She has JAWS installed, and we are running into difficulties =
using MSN e-mail.
I have turned on all the accessibilities options in MSN e-mail, but we =
are still having problems especially when we get into the area in which =
you type the text of the email message. When we tab into that area we =
have to turn the virtual cursor off in order to type any text and then =
remember to turn it back on when finished. I have searched for =
accessibility commands or options and have not found anything to be =
helpful at this point. The spell-checker is also a little cumbersome to =
deal with. Is anyone familiar with these problems, and if so, can you =
offer any suggestions on a way to get around this problem? or would we =
be better off using another application for e-mail?=20
Thanks for any help or suggestions.