Re: MSN Messenger fix, maybe? FW: Software Technical Support Request

  • From: Cheryl <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:00:20 -0400

hi chris. I remember reading that on the bulletin site too. As you may
remember, i had an issue after installing the newest jaws update where my
jaws cursor wouldn't stay put, it kept jumping to the top of the screen,
and I had to route jaws to pc in order to get it to work again. I don't
really know why I use my jaws cursor, I know I don't have to, but if I miss
a message, it's just easier to read it in the main window. Anyway, to fix
this issue, I uninstalled everything to do with jaws, then reinstalled both
version 5.0 and 6.0. Now, everything works as it should. i'm not sure if
that would help you or not, but it's worth a shot. oh, something else I
noticed. when i reinstalled jaws six, it didn't ask me to reactivate. i'm
not complaining by any means, it was just something I'd noticed. Hope this
was of help to someone.