MSAA appears to be disabled

  • From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:09:11 -0000

For some reason with jaws, as of last night, I'm unable to access the web, or
read my e-mails with IE or Outlook Express respectively.  I'm thinking this is
a MSAA issue with jaws since I discovered that I'm now unable to write e-mails
using jaws.  So, I had to switch screen readers.
I did do a maintenance repair of jaws just now, but, still, same problem is
arising.  I'm using jaws 5.10 on an XP machine, btw.
What will I need to fix in this case, since the repair of jaws did not do
anything?
mailto:joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn: joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM and skype: joyctilton