Re: MS Word Help

  • From: "Jerry Hathaway" <jerry.hathaway2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 15:00:30 -0700

I was able to get a solution to this issue by contacting Freedom Scientific
tech support. The solution is to open a word document, press the jaws key and v
to open the jaws settings for word, press p until you hear page section  and
multiple columns, press the space bar to turn this off and press enter to save
the setting. This will fix the problem of jaws reading the inches and what page
when you open a document.
Jerry