Re: Lost IE7 Focus After Using Alt-D

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:51:35 -0500

Hi,
It seemsthat quite a few people get snagged or slowed down by that bar when tabbing through we sites. Too bad that Microsoft can't offer some alternative format that one could set up
to adopt a more  classic set up infuture I E 7 versions.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>