Lightweight Laptops...

  • From: "PossAble Consultancy" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:37:33 +0100

Hi Folks,

I'm about to update my laptop & wondered if anyone knows of a lightweight
laptop, at least 2.2 GHz processor, that works OK with Jaws, and here's the
real crunch, it needs to have a true Duplex sound card as I'm going to be
using J-Say with it.

T&T, the makers of J-Say haven't yet come up with any suggestions, but I
guess I need to start with the lightweight laptops that can cope with Jaws,
then phone the dealers/manufacturers to try & find out about this Duplex
issue!!

Any suggestions or observations will be very, very gratefully accepted!!

Barry G