Lennox, XP, Vista?

  • From: "ann medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:41:33 -0400

Hi Everyone,
BTW, I am not offended by any posts; this list offers just great solutions.
I have latest Jaws 9.x Pro.  I have a old PC Windows 98 that needs replacement.
 My husband has a PC with XP.
I need a new PC.  Do any of you use Lennox?
It seems that Vista is working okay with JFW9.x.  So I am unsure if I should
buy Vista, XP, or try to learn Lennox?  If I use Vista could I also load Lennox
on same computer?
Then to throw more into the mix, does anyone use a Mac?  I heard that Macs now
run Windows applications and have own speach software.  I am willing to stay
with MS and JFW.
I wat to go into a local computer shop and only get a PC with operating system,
very fast CPU with lots of memory.  How fast is fast and how much memory is
best?
  Any ideas are appreciated.
If you wish to email me privately:
amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx