Re: Latest jaws randomly losing focus on desktop

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:16:01 -0700

Hi,
Two helpful hints here.

1. If jaws looses focus try to unload jaws from memory.

2. This has nothing to do with loosing focus but Dave mentioned about a slow
computer. Since most people have desktop versions and they are on the floor.
They should be cleaned out about once a year. Dust is very bad on computers.
Just a helpful hint.
Rich