RE: Latest Jaws release

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:10:30 -0500

What does the Braille on the front of your CD sleeve say?  Mine says "Jaws
for Windows".  The next line underneath Windows says "6.0".

As far as any problems, what type of problems?  I know every system is
different, but the only way to find out if JAWS 6 presents any type of
problems on *your* system is to simply install it.  It installs in a
separate folder, so it's not like any settings are being overwritten.  If
you do have problems, just write to the list and someone will get back with
you with an answer.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please visit Cutting Edge
Solutions at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz.

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx