Large text/memo fields in Access

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw-freelists.org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 23:34:02 -0700

I would like to add a treatment commentary section to my massage therapy
database application.  I have tried creating a memo field in the
appointments table.  I was unable to read/edit text in this field, and it
appears that the text was showing up with no line breaks or anything.  Is
there something I can do to make this work better?

        Chris Bartlett