RE: Laptop key question

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:00:28 -0500

Hi.
        I'm unclear on whether you want to set the laptop keyboard as
being active or to find out what keys are used in it. To set the laptop
keyboard as being active, go to the jaws window or context menu,
options, then basics, then tab till you hear "use keyboard layout" and
select laptop from the box you'll be on. To find out what the laptop
keys are, go to the jaws window or context menu, then to help, then to
keyboard commands, then to "laptop keyboard commands", hit enter, then
hit f6, and you'll be on a page with the commands in question.
        Aman