Re: Laptop for JFW, was: RE: opening links from e mail

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:31:50 -0500

That's for that Frank.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Ventura
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:27 AM
  Subject: RE: Laptop for JFW, was: RE: opening links from e mail

  John, usually a wireless card is a wifi card which connects your computer to
an 80211b or 80211g wireless access point. This  requires that you be in range
and have access to a wifi network. If you need connectivity while on the go and
can not be assured of having access to wireless networks then you will need a
laptop with a celluar modem card in it which connects your laptop to your
celluar providers data network. Which means you will have internet access
anywhere you have celluar service.