Languages with Trekker - Esperanza Villafuerte

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:26:55 -0000

I have been told to send the attachments to this address instead of replying to
a person who writes to me about it. Did anybody else get them or just the
person I reply to? Sorry about this but I am new in this group and I still have
not understood fully how to send messages.

I was asking about the fact that Trekker Maestro might be able to read English,
French and Spanish because I will be trevalling to those countries. If data is
transfered from the computer to the Trekker, a way to test it is to read what I
am attaching. It is my story in those languages. If anybody can transfer that
into Trekker and see if it will read those things in the appropriate language,
I will be most gratefull.

If anybody from the Human Ware Support team want to try with a language that
does not have latin characters, I also have it in Russian.

Cheers and sorry.

Andrew.